xolotl is far from feature complete, and your contributions are welcome.
- Is it a bug? Are you sure the bug persists after you run
- Describe what the expected behavior is, and what the actual behavior was
- Describe what you want
- Describe why you want it
- List papers that describe this mechanism, or original research that describes the feature you want
Adding New Conductances/Synapses/Controllers¶
- Look at existing conductances/synapses/controllers and use them as a guideline
- If you're making a new conductance, put them in
YYis the two digit year
- Make sure you add a reference to the paper you're getting the conductance details from in a comment at the top of the file.
xolotl.testConductancesto make sure your conductance file compiles correctly.
x.showon your conductance file to inspect the activation curves to make sure that it matches what you want it to do
- Send us a pull request